MYPRIME®Terms of Service and Conditions of Use
By accessing the MYPRIME® program, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the MYPRIME® program. The materials contained in this program are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to install one copy of the MYPRIME® program on your computer for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. Under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software used in this program;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Prevention Research Institute at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the MYPRIME® DVD and web site are provided "as is". Prevention Research Institute makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Prevention Research Institute does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Prevention Research Institute, its partners, or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the MYPRIME® programweb site or DVD, even if Prevention Research Institute or a Prevention Research Institute-authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials contained in the MYPRIME® program could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Prevention Research Institute does not warrant that any of the materials in the MYPRIME® program are accurate, complete, or current. Prevention Research Institute may make changes to the materials contained in the MYPRIME® program at any time without notice. Prevention Research Institute does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Prevention Research Institute has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the MYPRIME® web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Prevention Research Institute of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Sharing of User-Generated Content
- In general, we ask that you stay on topic. Posts should directly relate to content that is covered in the MYPRIME® program.
- Treat others with respect and professional consideration in all communications, public or private. Respect the privacy of other participants. Discontinue communication with any participant if that person so requests.
- Remember that participation in this program is international and multicultural. Respect diversity, be helpful, polite, friendly, and tolerant of others whose experience may be quite different from yours. Avoid political and religious discussions.
- When replying to a post, address the question, not the person who asked it. If you have a criticism, criticize the posting, not the person who posted it. Address your message to everyone on the list.
- The MYPRIME® program constitutes a virtual, private, confidential community. Although no personally identifiable information is collected, communications between participants should be treated as private and confidential. You may not re-post other people’s posts without their permission. Likewise, members of the press need members' permission before quoting conversations here. Remember that there are potentially thousands of participants who may, at any given time, have access to content that you agree to share.
- By agreeing to these terms, you agree that you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;
- Make any bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive statements;
- Post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;
- Post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous, or indecent language or images;
- Post or distribute any software or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful component;
- Post or distribute or disseminate personal information to others;
- Post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated content of the program;
- Transmit junk email, spam, unsolicited email in any form, commercial or otherwise either through the page or to any other member;
- Solicit funds.
- Failure to follow these rules may result in the removal of you shared content from components that are public to the participant community.
- Moderator decisions on all matters are final.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
LAST UPDATED: 13 April 2012