MYPRIME® Privacy Policies
- Participation in the MYPRIME® program is confidential. No personally identifiable information will be collected.
- Information such as your progress through the course and level of activity may be collected. Where relevant, this information is linked solely to your registration code relating to your unique registration. No data integration is made between your registration code and personally identifiable information.
- Before or at the time of collecting information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and utilize information associated with your use of the MYPRIME® program solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect participant data by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Throughout the MYPRIME® program, you will have opportunities to enter and share user-generated content. This content is in no way linked to personally identifiable information. You will also be given opportunities to share user-generated content. Should you wish to share this information, your entries will be attributable to the geographic location provided by you upon initial registration. No other information will be visible to participants.
- We will protect all participant information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
LAST UPDATED: 13 April 2012